Join our server on Discord

(Zero & Maero Product) Beauties and the Beast
Samantha, though surprised by the sudden kiss, was submissive, not wanting to resist and risk her father or brother. This meant that it was easy to do whatever the clone wanted with her, and if he forced a deep, long kiss on her, he would get it.

Samuel however took it very differently. He was shocked even worse than his sister, and forgot to struggle for a time, actually enjoying the kiss for a few seconds before remembering where he was and who was kissing him. He would struggle then to get released and was not above biting if the beast tried a deep kiss on him, his blush warming both their faces.

By the end of it Samantha would gasp and fall to her knees, breathing hard from the long deep kiss, trying to get air back into her lungs, coughing feebly as she did, while Samuel would shove the beast off him, and start spitting and hacking, acting disgusted and violated. "I'll kill him." He thought. "Next time he has his back turned, when I find out where the core of this thing is, I'll kill him."
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Zero & Maero Product) Beauties and the Beast - by Maero - 01-01-2011, 06:54 AM