Join our server on Discord

(Zero & Maero Product) Beauties and the Beast
They were met with the voice of a child, a young girl. Her voice was full on innocence and giggles as she spoke. "You are not the man before. But you smell similar.

They had entered into the main room, which was a massive, wooden room, with a large table in the center and wooden chairs around it. The house was dusty and a great mess, with rats and spider webs seemingly in all the dark corners. There were torches along the wall, giving the twins a light, though not a very good one.

"Am I to assume the man has given you two to me as a gift? A replacement for his own life? Two young souls for one old and withered one?" A new voice asked, this time of an elderly man. "You will only see my face, when I allow it. For now, you speak and I listen. And then I speak, and you listen. I won't nothing more than a slave. One of you still stay with me, and the other may leave..."

The Beast stared at the two from the darkness, interested in them, and wondering if one truly was able to leave the other with it.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Zero & Maero Product) Beauties and the Beast - by MasterZero - 12-31-2010, 09:40 AM