Join our server on Discord

Final Fantasy Unhinged (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
"I have been summoned, what is your...what, you guys need help already. I'm still healing from that last little encounter." Ifrit appeared with a bit of an annoyed grimace across his fanged muzzle. Regardless, he still appeared to have a fair amount of fight in him.

"Well, I'll be a son of submariner...you guys actually did it." Duke groaned a little, but he nodded and followed procedure. "Very well then, I hereby declare you grunts officially licensed Adventurers." He then handed each of them a little document.

A triumphant key item tune plays from out of nowhere while a blue text box floats above them, proclaiming, "Shiva's party gains the Adventurer's License!"

Crimson awed at the mysterious text box before it instantly disappeared. "Awesome."

Duke then looked at Shiroi with a glare and told him, "Smart mouth, eh? Well, you're lucky that I follow procedure or I'd send you on another tedious tutorial quest." The commando folded his arms and uttered thoughtlessly and quietly, "Can't believe Ifrit lost to these boot camp rejects..."

Ifrit's enhanced canine hearing overheard the annoying army figure, causing him to spout out, "Can I punch this guy?"

"Hell yeah, we're done here. C'mon guys." Crimson walked away with the group, while Ifrit grinned menacingly and eagerly beat Duke to a pulp, effectively knocking the rude soldier down a few pegs.

Kassandra spoke up as they finally left the cave, "Well...um, where do we go now guys?" She looked towards Shiroi and Shiva and asked them, "Are there any doomed civilizations you guys know about that need saving? Maybe a power hungry god that needs to be smited?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Fantasy Unhinged (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP) - by Crimson Fox - 12-22-2010, 04:07 PM