Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Angewomon couldn't comprehend anything Erusemon was saying. She was so lost to the pleasure. Her hips moved with it, and when it touched her breasts she silently pleaded for more. She was in nirvana, heaven, a beautiful wonderland of ecstasy and lust. She could not stay silent it seemed as her chest was taken by the sands.

She fell down and down and down, deeper into the moving sand. She could feel her chin rub against it as she seemed on the verge of drowning within, before it all stopped. She cried and groaned as she tried to ignore the pain in her body and make sense of everything again. She heard Erusemon and her eyes widened, before closing. Hot tears ran down her cheeks as she realized she had lost. She simply shook her head, wanting to stay there and die, closing her eyes and praying for a quick death, and death might have been on its way as the sand began to make it hard to breath.

----------

Alex moaned as Tali began to pleasure his shaft, and without warning he began to shoot his seed down her throat. Knowing she was not an expert, he only allowed a bit of his seed to travel down her throat before he pulled out, shooting the rest onto her face.

After doing so, he would slowly rise up and rub his erect cock against her pussy, overjoyed at the thought of his first alien fucking. "Are you ready, Tali? I'm going to make you scream in pleasure. When I'm done, you and I are going to be spending a lot more time together," he whispered, rubbing the head of his shaft against her slit. "This may hurt for a second, but trust me. Its worth it," he promised, before pushing his length into her.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 12-19-2010, 02:22 AM