Join our server on Discord

Domination (Shadowknight and Zero)
"B-but, Mistress, AH!" She moaned as her little cock was touched. "It feels amazing being fucked like a little girl! So much better than anything I've ever felt! Your cock feels sooo good!" She moaned, before shooting a load of cum onto the ground, maybe getting some on Cyan's hand.

------------

Alex looked at Lucy before standing up and glaring at her. "Is that how you thought you should greet me?" He looked at his sister. "Just got her, huh?" She nodded and he looked at Lucy. "Rule 1: When you walk, you shake your hips. Walk like a woman. Rule 2: You talk, you talk like a valley girl. Feminine tone, and with girly giggling. Rule 3: When you greet a man, you greet him like this." The human suddenly grabbed Lucy's hand and tried pulling her into a quick kiss. "Now walk back and greet me again, bitch!"

"My brother just loves teaching girls and boys how to be nice and slutty," Mai laughed.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Domination (Shadowknight and Zero) - by MasterZero - 12-01-2010, 02:58 PM