Join our server on Discord

Steam World (A Crimson & Tigerlily RP)
Livian blushed by both the of dragons responses, to make one thing clear. She fiddled her reptilian paws. Almost too unsure about her answer until she finally found the words that she was looking for. "Uniquely designed dragons would be prized for collection among collectors especially there are abundant of illegal races that secretly capture dragons as figures. There are also times I don't mind assumming in human form."

It does seemed she's more attracted to Jadrek, as she sat very close to him. The young windragon felt secure when she stayed close to him; maybe because he resembled her father's coloration. "No offense if I say this to you Jadrek sir, but you look like my father. Just very handsome..." Livian smiled in a very sincere mannered.

"Are you sure she would be here, Soljowl?"

"Yep, my stolen goods never turned me down. We're at the very place she will arrived." The wild hyena never gave his doubts.

Foria started to ponder. There were papers old magicians wiped out by undescrible killings. "Good, oddly enough...all the old men in this town were murdered. No traces were left except blood."

Crossing his arms he did find it strange of how all the guys were killed around the same time and second. "Hmm, more likely it has something to do with this Livi."

"Livian." Foria corrected him.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steam World (A Crimson & Tigerlily RP) - by tigerlily - 11-09-2010, 01:57 PM