Join our server on Discord

Steam World (A Crimson & Tigerlily RP)
Jedrek eyed Livian oddly, before thinking to himself, Must be a magic caster or a psychic. I wonder if she's reading my thoughts now. The shadow dragon then smiled towards her and replied, "Well, let's just say that some of the upper class are obsessed with amassing as much wealth as they can, rather than helping their fellow man." The shadow dragon then laughed softly with her when she mentioned her father, "Well, fathers are naturally protective, but I imagine you're old enough to make your own decisions now. If you wish to dance with someone, then take their hand." The debonair dragon then blushed ever so slightly and gave his name to her, "Oh, pardon my rudeness, I'm Jedrek Ryu. It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Vandale." He then lifted her hand up gently and kissed her hand, wishing to show his respect to the dragoness.

Hyouzen was getting a little upset, partially because he hated fancy characters like Jedrek, but he was also jealous that the shadow dragon was stealing Livian's attention away from him. "Humph, so you don't deny that you're a thief? Livian, you shouldn't talk to this guy. He'll smooth-talk you with pretty words and then take everything you've got." He had seen Jedrek's type before, the gentleman thief. They dress nobly and flamboyantly steal from the rich, but the water dragon only saw them as well polished leeches.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steam World (A Crimson & Tigerlily RP) - by Crimson Fox - 11-07-2010, 09:36 AM