Join our server on Discord

Steam World (A Crimson & Tigerlily RP)
"No, I've been in many variety of trains. All of them have different levels of speed, movement, instruments, designs, and technology. But, I even ride on a train that can even go across water or visit across planets." Livian is really beyond this world, it's as if she was talking crazy. But she had been outside of the universe before and know what it's like.

Though as if she could read his mind. Livian sat next to Jedrek and offered her gold coins. "Here you go sir." she smiled innocently. The dark dragon reminded her of her father...and he looked handsome then one can comprehend. There is a hint of her cheeks showing a blush. Exceedingly charming as a prince. She is a princess...yet, it panged her that she would be one.

Livian returned to her seat, she had a really charming lifestyle back at home. Nobody is ever poor in the world of Goung Soueng. She could've given her him food, but she didn't dare to ask what he would do with coins. Being a princess is really hard on her, especially there one girl she recalled tried to impersonate her and killed people from villages. All because of revenge on her father and mother.

Her father thought she could be protected if she stayed home most of her life. Yet her family insisted she would grow up and eventually she be grow fond of the outside world. And there she is, not even homesick. Deep down, Kaze cared about her safety. And knew the dangers outside. She had gotten herself killed once. But she has grown powerful from each passing month.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steam World (A Crimson & Tigerlily RP) - by tigerlily - 11-05-2010, 10:05 AM