Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
Salem smirked and set the Master Emerald at Lien-Da's feet "I know you'll keep your end of our bargain, and because of that I've decided to name you my high priestess and monarch of my followers in this world." the self proclaimed goddess purred as she pulls out clothes and shoes from the watches storage "Here my dear, your official robes." http://s3.thisnext.com/media/largest_dim...4F0BD4.jpg
---------------------------------------------

Nikki and Sunny gladly followed the order, pressing against each other in hot passion. Quickly finding themselves on the ground, Sonny pinning down and dominating the shy yet willing Nikki.

Tails moaned and whimered, the sight he was seeing, the feel of the cloths and King's touch, added to the venom was driving the confused little fox's hormones wild! He still couldn't understand what all was going on due to never knowing more than hand holding and light kisses. But it all felt so good and right "I-I guess...I guess I do...it feels...so great...what is this feeling?"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem) - by Salem A. Delgado - 10-27-2010, 11:47 PM