Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"My girls," Kiva smiled, placing a hand on both their asses. "I love you both so much..." he admitted. "But let's take a break for now. As much as I want to believe, you girls cannot survive on my sperm alone." With a snap of his fingers, a picnic basket appeared, and he opened it, setting up food for the three.

-------------

Kiva kissed Lucy again, dominating the slave's mouth, before pulling out of him. "Why don't you and I return to our chambers? Maybe play dress up?" he smiled, picking Lucy up, bridal style, and walking back to the castle.

--------------

"Yes...Oh god, yes," Mai moaned, wrapping her arms around Mindy's neck. "Fuck me, my Queen. Fuck me hard," she begged, before looking at Laura, and smiled. "Mistress, can we have Laura masturbating for us? I want to have a show while I'm fucked by your perfect cock," she whimpered.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 10-25-2010, 01:24 AM