Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
"Mmmm...T-that's too bad, honey. I can't wait to see them. I bet you look beautiful in them," Honey smiled, imagining herself in the clothes, with Hunter fucking them. The dragon leaned over, pecking his neck as he continued. "I'm sure I can convince my boss for some offtime."

----------

"AHH! Thank you! My tight ass is so blessed to fucked by your studly cock, you hunk you!" Mimi screamed, 'her' voice high pitched and feminine. "Make me a little girl! Fuck my hole! Ruin me for any other man! Make me yours, my MASTER!"

---------

"With pleasure!" Cassandra moaned. "Everyone! Please! Look at me! I want you to see me being fucked like a whore! I want you to see me being turned into a slut!" she screamed. "Girls wish they were as sexy as me! Boys wish they could fuck me! Maybe if Master lets you, you can!" she giggled. "AHH! Look at me!" she begged, causing dozens of people to stare at her with horror and arousal.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - by MasterZero - 10-24-2010, 02:29 PM