Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
Z and Katt quickly obeyed as they wrapped their arms around eachother, performing a deep and passionate kiss as they swapped his cum between the two of them as they made out, soon both swallowing their master's load before licking eachother's faces clean.

Lucy panted softly, basking in the wonderful feeling of being stuffed with his master's cum, "Ahh, yes master, I want nothing more than to be your filthy slut for the rest of my life." he moaned, rubbing his cum swollen stomache.

Mindy smiled and nodded, "Good answer, you know your place well. Whatever I wish, is what you wish, you have no desires of your own. My will, is what you will do." she said as she motioned for the guards. They removed Mai from her bonds, laying her down on her back on the ground. Within seconds Mindy was lying ontop of her, "I think you've earned a real treat, a true fucking from your queen, would you like that?" she smiled, rubbing her cock hard against Mai's cunt.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by Shadowknight - 10-24-2010, 12:52 PM