Join our server on Discord

Mephisto Academy (private for MasterZero)
Raziel nodded he could understand how magic could be like gun; because of skills he guessed like fireballs and other type of magical attacks from games. "I can see what you mean from what I'm guessing that mages and other similar beings," he replied. Soon they were at the Gothic gates to the front of the school itself. "Yeah hopefully when I do learn magic," he replied with a grin.

They looked imposing since it had a large half of an ogre on half large metallic doors that laughed as students tried to force their way with brought strength or magic. Some even had to tackle the door in groups; yet the older the students were the fewer that were needed to open the doors. "Holy shit I don't know if we would be able to...," he trailed off. He could see himself cutting his hand with one of his nails and holding it up for the door to sniff and lick. The vampiric halfling shook his head for a second.

"Um... Uh I think I might know away for to get in without having to struggle. I think we need to cut our palms and let the door know who we are," he suggested hoping what he saw was right and he figured it was something his mother showed him when he drank her blood earlier.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mephisto Academy (private for MasterZero) - by Casey the furry one - 10-19-2010, 04:01 PM