Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
With a loud moan of pleasure, Kiva shot his seed into Z's tight ass and cunt, filling her up with it. He slapped her butt, keeping his cocks in her for a bit longer. "How is she, Kat? A good little cunt licker?"

----------------

Once the three were covered in his piss, Kiva ordered all three of them to get on all fours. He whistled once they did, and two of his soldiers walked over and began fucking the slaves, taking their cherry. Kiva walked behind Lucy, slapping the boy's ass, before slowly pushing his cock in. Once it was in all the way, he told Lucy to do all the work. "Go up and down on my cock. You don't want me doing all the work, right?"

-----------------

"YES! Yes! I need to be fucked by you, my Queen! Fuck me! Fuck me like your bitch! I want both of you to fuck me and show the world what a slut I am!" Mai screamed.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 09-30-2010, 11:25 PM