Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"I was a virgin because I was saving myself for the perfect woman. A woman who would humiliate me and treat me like the whore I am. I'm so glad I met you, my Queen. You gave me a Mistress and a lover," she moaned, thrusting her hips back as Laura fucked her. "Cock," she moaned, trying to get the strapon back in her mouth.

---------------

"Katt, be a good girl and go and give Z a kiss. Then sit down. Z, I want you to be a good bitch and lick Katt's cunt. Make her cum, and I'll fill you full of seed," he moaned, slapping Z's butt as his cocks twitched in pleasure.

----------------

The other two slaves kissed Lucy back and moaned in pleasure. Suddenly, a hot stream of piss rained down on the three from Kiva. The other two slaves just giggled in joy and drank some of the pee, tasting it, before kissing Lucy, exchanging the taste. Kiva was using a magical spell, making the shower of piss last longer then normally would.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 09-26-2010, 01:57 PM