Join our server on Discord

Things you might wanna see on Dragon Ball.
1. Bulma explains about "Dodons", a new kind of subatomic particle.
2. Choose Master Thief Haski's fate!

A. Goku feels a little sorry for her and gets her down. Haski apologizes for her actions and for nearly breaking up Bulma and Yamcha. Haski takes up a little fortune telling for real.
B. Red Ribbon Army saves her. (Two versions of what happens next) Haski bad mouths Commander Red and survives.
B2: Haski is thrown in jail for her failure. She convinces a guard to send a letter to her parents/next of kin, before she commits suicide and has a beautiful death. (A pic of Haski's parents is attached to the letter.)

Bonus outcome: Goku lets Haski feel soft ground beneath her feet. He promises not to turn her in, on one condition (you decide what it is).

Sexy outcome: I save Haski and cover for her. Haski has a lesbienne relationship with me, but I have to promise not to turn her in to the cops. I even get us some multiple costumes (for disguises) and a Harem House Dynocap (for those steamy nights in.)

*cue shower scene with Haski. I ogle her soaping herself up.*

Me: *nosebleeds* Oh my, Haski, I didn't knew you were this hot!
Haski: Shut up and fuck me. I'll soap you up too.
Me: I'll take my clothes off then.
Haski: Oh, Jeannette, I'm wet! (orgasms)

(I'll bet Haski would look good in a nice party dress.)

Rewritten versions of the Murasaki episodes where the ninja action is more intense and the violence is even more funny and hurts more! (canned laughter dubbed in). Goku says "JACKASS!!!" (a la the MTV show) at one point.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by UnknownH - 01-02-2005, 05:13 PM
Hey, here's an idea... - by Princess Norika - 01-02-2005, 11:48 PM
[No subject] - by The Anti-Wisemon - 01-03-2005, 12:08 AM
How about... - by Princess Norika - 01-10-2005, 12:27 AM
[No subject] - by Red Mage Dragon Tiamat - 01-12-2005, 01:47 AM
Some scenes you might wanna see on Dragon Ball #3! - by Princess Norika - 01-24-2005, 12:35 AM
[No subject] - by UnknownH - 01-24-2005, 05:31 PM
[No subject] - by Red Mage Dragon Tiamat - 01-24-2005, 05:55 PM
[No subject] - by Humon - 02-25-2005, 12:46 PM