Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"The same thing Im going to do to you and your partner." He said before picking Kari up into his arms and quickly began to rip through her clothing, trying to strip her naked and expose all her young flesh. "I feel like Im opening a Christmas present." He mused as he did so, floating up and returning to his throne. The vines and plants that gripped Byomon and Sora lifted their exhausted bodies away placed them before Renamon and Rika. "If you want any pleasure from me," He told them. "hen you are going to have to pleasure them." there arms were still bound, but The vines brought Sora and Byomon's pussies up to Renamon and Rika's mouths so that they could eat the girls out. "The better you do, the better it will feel for you later." He reminded them.

-------------

Dawn cried out loudly and moaned as she came again and was filled up to the brim with Alex's sperm. After that she could do little more than lay on the bed and moan, watching with half closed eyes as her mother was kissed and groped. Ayako was soaking wet, and she moaned eagerly into the kiss as Alex finally chose to take care of her. "Oh, Im so hot, please fuck me..." she begged, blushing hard as she did, her body aching and wanting to be fucked like her daughter.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 09-22-2010, 02:38 AM