Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
Kiva soon shot his seed into the skilled slut's mouth. He looked down at Lucy and ordered her to, "Swish it around in your mouth, and then give some to your fellow sluts." The other two slaves moaned at the sight, kissing Lucy's neck and cheek, wanting to be given their Master's seed.

---------------------

"That's a good girl. Keep up acting like the cute little bitch you are," he moaned. He then looked at Katt and ordered her to crawl on all fours to him. "She's my bitch, that must make you my pussy, right?" he asked, when she got close enough, placing a hand on her large breasts. "Let me hear you purr and meow, kitty...."

---------------------

"Mmm!" Mai moaned in pleasure, trying to rock her hips in unison with Laura, and trying to get more of her Queen's cock into her mouth. She opened her eyes and looked at her Mistress, winking at her, before closing her eyes and loudly sucking on the cock.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 09-22-2010, 12:19 AM