Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"Ooh yes, with pleasure my king," lucy purred as he crawled over, nuzzling against Kiva's cock as he moaned with lust, kissing it softly before he licked it from tip to balls and engulfed the entire length, sucking on it happily.

"Oh you'll be fucked," Mindy smiled as she snapped her fingers, clearly she'd set this all up earlier as the guards quickly unrestrained Laura, fitting her with a large strap-on, attaching a similar one to Mindy, who's own cock had slowly faded after the magic had ended, "You'll be fucked good and hard like the little lesbo slut you are. Laura, fuck her cunt, hard." she ordered.

"Yes my queen," Laura bowed as she walked up behind Mai, rubbing over Mai's ass as she shivered with lust, suddenly thrusting forward and burying her toy into the princess's cunt while Mindy grabbed her head and slid her own toy down her throat.

"Rrrr, ruff, ahhh, ruff ruff!" Z barked and moaned, panting heavily as her warm cunt and ass devoured Kiva's cock, "Ahh, yes, ruff, fuck me, hard, I'm your bitch, master, ruff!"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by Shadowknight - 09-19-2010, 02:49 PM