Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
The boy whimpered and moaned as Kiva suddenly shot his sperm into his ass and pushed him aside. He then walked over and ordered the two girly boys pleasuring Lucy to crawl over. The two obeyed, walking on all fours, and he ordered them to service his cock with his mouth and they obeyed again. "I'm amazed at how many of the people who willingly served you are so much like you and your family, Lucy. Big, busty whores and girly faggots. They're hardly as good as you though," he sighed, pushing the two away from his cock and looking at Lucy. "Why don't you come here and show them how a real slut sucks cock?"

---------------

"T-then may the three of us make love, Mistress?" Mai begged. "Please...I want to be fucked by you while fucking my fellow slave. I want you to treat us both like the lesbian whores we are. Please..."

----------------

"That's what I like to hear!" Kiva smiled, before he grabbed Z and began to fuck her doggy style. "This is where a slut like you belongs! Let me hear you bark and woof like the bitch you are! Show off your animal side, Z!" he commanded, fucking her ass and pussy at once.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 09-19-2010, 12:31 AM