Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
Both men came within Lucy, shooting their seed into his ass and in his mouth. They dropped him to the ground, as a voice cried out. "P-Prince Leo! H-help me! Make him stop," a girly boy begged as Kiva fucked his ass. The two boys that had just fucked the Prince suddenly moved down, one of the kissing Lucy's lips as the other put his mouth around his cock and sucked on it.

---------------

Mindy was so fast, Mai almost didn't react to what had happened. The branding hit her though and she let out a high pitched scream of pain, tears falling from her eye.s "MISTRESS!" she howled, crying after the words were burned into her shoulder. "I-it hurts..."

-------

"Hmmm....Fuck you like a bitch in heat?" he repeated, rubbing his cock against her holes, teasing her by not pushing in. "Let me hear you say it, Z. Let me hear you insult Leo and praise me. That always turns me on..."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 09-18-2010, 12:55 PM