Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
King almost screamed in joy as he was sandwiched between the two. Their large breasts were beautiful and he could not control himself. His dick jumped with joy and he could take it no longer. "Get off me and get ready to fuck," he ordered. He activated his watch and quickly asked Cream and Noir what color lipsticks they wanted.

After answering him, he gave them their lipstick tube and ordered them to apply it on one another. He then laid down on Cream's bed, naked, with his cock erect like a tower. "Cream, you get the honor of having your cherry popped by my cock. Noir, sit on my face and let me lick your pussy. I expect you both to cover each other in kisses, too. Got it?"

-------------

"No, we wouldn't!" Sara smiled, taking the vial and drinking the entire thing. While a few tea spoons would make a girl horny and submissive, Sara had just drank the whole thing! There was no telling what would happen. She suddenly moaned and began to kiss and lick Salem's neck, her hands reached down to grope her breasts and rub her cunt. "W-what's...Ohhh...Fuck me. Fuck me hard, forever, Goddess! Fuck me like a slut..."

((Whoops, I thought you said she gave Sara a bottle of the stuff. Think we can just leave it as just her drinking more than she was supposed to?))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem) - by MasterZero - 09-18-2010, 12:26 AM