Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
"I give! I give!" Eggman's voice whimpered. "You can have her! No woman is worth dying over!"

"YAY! My hero!" Sara shouted. She hugged Salem, wrapping her arms around her neck and rubbed her cheek against Salem's. "Is there anything I can do to repay you, Miss Goddess?"

--------------

King moaned as he watched the two, licking his lips as Noir's black lipstick covered Cream's face. He then looked at his watch, curious if there was a certain function. He suddenly smiled as he found it and pressed the button on the watch. A green beam shot out of the watch and hit Cream. It didn't hurt her, but instead it changed her. She grew one or two feet higher, her ass grew in size until it became a hot bubble butt. Her tits also grew in size, now rivaling Noir's. The changes to her body, turning her into her sexual prime caused her dress to rip apart and fall to the ground. She looked quite a bit like her mother. "Cream, stop for a second and look at yourself. Notice anything different? A slutty body for a slutty girl."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem) - by MasterZero - 09-17-2010, 11:49 PM