Join our server on Discord

Mephisto Academy (private for MasterZero)
Raziel didn't say a word as his mother pushed him him away. She helped him lay down as he continue to absorb what knowledge his mother gave him through her blood. He closed his eyes as he saw what he may be capable of doing. He saw showing him how to create a blood sword and how to make it into a shield and useful items as needed. She also showed him how to use a few basic demonic spells.

'Oh a couple more things, As you may have noticed you got a craving for blood which will be a large part of your diet now. Second your body is going to change some, you may develop claws. Oh last thing you will gain a few more tails denoting the amount of power you have," Lilian explained.

Jacob looked at the young girl. He got a creepy feeling from her as he looked at her it was like she was almost devoid of all emotions. He backed away acting like all was normal, yet he never took his eyes off her just encase she tried something funny.

A moment later Lilian stood up and saw Jacob's reaction to the girl and chuckles some. She would never admit it the girl clan even made her uneasy. She saw the book the girl had, said one word magical spell, all the words on the page Mocu was looking at disappeared as a message appeared on the blank pages. "If you kill my son, your going to be my personal chew toy till you die" then the pages went back to normal. The demonic vapiric vixen gave the girl a warm smile, "Any way me and Jacob got a lot catch up on. Remember kids dinner is at five," she said, while she guided Jacob out the room and shut the door.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mephisto Academy (private for MasterZero) - by Casey the furry one - 09-15-2010, 03:42 PM