Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"Ahh...Prince Leo," the knight moaned, thrusting his hips into his mouth. "I always wanted to fuck you. You were such a little girl..." Suddenly from behind Lucy, another girly boy rubbed his average cock against the slut's asshole.

"This is for all the crap you put us through!" he declared, before ramming his cock up Lucy's ass, fucking him.

---------------

"As you wish, Mistress," Mai smiled. "I would love to be branded for everyone to see." But then another, less joyful though came to mind. "Mistress...? Will I have to have sex with men there? To entertain them? If that is what you want, then so be it, I will do it."

-----------------

Kiva suddenly pulled out of Katt and spun her around so they were face to face. He then grabbed her ass and lifted her up, fucking her harder than he ever did, almost as hard as he usually fucks Mindy. Her tits rubbed against his muscular chest as his lips were only inches away from her. "Little slut!" he moaned, before glancing at Z, wanting to make sure she was masturbating like a good whore.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 09-12-2010, 01:32 AM