Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"B-but Prince Leo, King Mar," the man moaned, before soon cumming. Kiva moved behind him and pulled his pants completely off, and rubbed his hard cock against his butthole, before pushing it in. The rest of the townspeople followed, and soon all of the attractive knights that once served the old king were being gangbanged. "Swap cum," he ordered his two slaves as he fucked the girly knight's ass.

"As you wish. I love you, sister," May told Lucy, before wrapping her arms around her neck and kissing her.

-------------

Mai kissed her lover back, but was suddenly brought down to Mindy's dick. "May Laura have some two, Mistress?" she asked, before she began to lick the cock clean, adoring its taste.

--------------

Kiva let out a scream of pleasure as his cum shot out of his cock like a geyser, spraying his side all over the two and their large tits. "Clean each other off," he ordered them. "When you're done, Z, I want you to sit back and start touching yourself, while I fuck your Queen's brains out," he smiled.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 09-08-2010, 02:30 AM