Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
The two slaves were filled with seed, covering their body and insides with it. Kiva had one of the knights brought to Lucy and May. He ordered the people to release the two slaves and the King ordered them closer. He tore off the smaller, male knight's lower clothes, revealing his hard, small cock. "Lucy, May, pleasure him!" he ordered, and May crawled to him taking one side of the knight's dick in her mouth and licking it.

"Ahh...Your highness, stop..."

------------

And cum Mai did, her juices covering Laura's face. "AHH!" she screamed in pleasure. She then grabbed Laura by her hair and roughly pulled her up, wanting to kiss her and lick her face to taste her juices. "I love you both so much," she moaned, before pushing her tongue into Laura's mouth.

------------

Kiva laid down and moaned in pleasure as he heard their voices. Just knowing how he had broken these two girls, made them betray the men they once love, was amazing. Then they began to pleasure him and his cock harden and grew even more as he moaned in pleasure. "Good sluts. Keep it up. Pleasure my cock and I promise I'll fuck you to near death!" he moaned, as they pleasure his huge rod.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 09-04-2010, 02:13 AM