Join our server on Discord

Mephisto Academy (private for MasterZero)
Lilian smiled at her son and his three tails he had a good deal more power than majority of most half demons his age. She would dare say that he might have more than some of the other demons; but it is not always the amount of demonic power one had but how one used it for their own ends. "Not sure, I don't know if Raziel wants to learn how to use one of his new abilities or not," she stated.

Jacob noticed how Mocu was acting so nonchalant even she kept eying Lilian more than as she read her book. He wondered if the girl could be a lesbian or what if god forbid she been used as some sort of sex slave for a while. He wasn't sure and walked over to the young girl, "She is impressive when she changes to say the least; yet if you ask me just as beautiful in a frightening way that is a turn on," He asked her keeping his voice down so the other wouldn't hear him.

Raziel thought about it for a moment it was true he didn't know how to use his new abilities let alone how to fight monsters and demons. He sighed, "I... guess I should so how are you going to teach and what are you going to teach me?" he asked his mother nervously not sure what she was going to teach him.

Lilian chuckles some, "Well the thing is I am going to let you drink my blood to teach you what you needed to know blood does contain knowledge. Someone with strong metal capabilities can arrange their thoughts to be shielded or give specific thoughts and images, or in this case lessons and basic knowledge," she explained.

The young boy's eyes widen again he was not expecting to be drinking blood let alone his own mothers. "Um... uh...," was all he could say as he just stood there in shock at the question. After a moment he had no other option to learn say skills easily. He walked over to where his mother was as she exposed her neck for him. He gulped nervously as he laid his ears back. the young halfling pulled away some.

Lilian chuckles some; but to a degree she could understand how Raziel felt.Because she felt the same way in the when she first feed. She then put a finger to her neck and cut open her own neck.

A moment later Raziel smelled the blood and stared at the cut his mother made on her neck as he lowerd his head once more and made contact with her bloody neck. He as he drank her blood it tasted cooper yet at the same time it was delicious and intoxicating almost. as his mother gasp from the endorphins that now flowed threw her body. The young half could now see several images flashing threw his mind. He couldn't understand them yet at the same his mind started processing the images.

Lilian pulled away after two minutes of letting her son drink her life giving blood. "Look Raziel fresh blood will give you a good boost in power; but do realize we got only so many students and good number of them are more powerful than you," she said.

(next post will be the last one with his rents)
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mephisto Academy (private for MasterZero) - by Casey the furry one - 09-02-2010, 04:40 PM