Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"Sounds wonderful master, I've always wanted to try a threesome with another girl, too bad that fag husband of mine wouldn't even think of it." she chuckled, pushing a bit onto Kiva's chest, "So lay down, and let your two sluts pleasure you." she purred.

Once Kiva was down on his back Katt and Z each grabbed a side of his swim trunks, sliding them down, Z growled with lust as she saw his cock already nice and hard, "Ooh master, so big already." she smiled. She and Katt each took a side, pressing their breasts into eachother as the squeezed them around Kiva's cock, the large appendage poking out in the center of the four large orbs. "Ready?" Z smiled over at Katt.

"Have been for years." she smiled, lowering her head and sliding her mouth over Kiva's cock, burying her muzzle between Z's tits, then lifted up as Z repeated the movement, sticking her own muzzle between Katt's tits.

Lucy purred with lust as he began licking over May's cock, lapping up his cum as she was showered in it as well.

"Of course, mmm, let me see you cover this little slut's face with your cum," she moaned, grabbing onto Mai's shoulders as she started pounding into her ass, "Cum now, cum for me like a good slut." she moaned.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by Shadowknight - 09-01-2010, 01:10 PM