Join our server on Discord

Poll: who will be voted out this week?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
n/a
100.00%
2 100.00%
n/a
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

first story... humor and lemon. inspired by pokeshipper247's sleepover. pkm digi cros
Hello and welcome to the site, riku910. Hope you enjoy your stay at DaD, but let me go by a few pointers so you and everyone else will be able to understand one another more easily.

First of all, this is the Link zone, Digi-Hentai sub-pad. Here, we post external website Links in order to visit other places that will contain digimon content. Seeing as you provided no link related to digimon hentai whatsoever, this thread is in the wrong section.

Second, if you want to talk about Stories, feel free to use the D-Paw or the Den of Inspiration located under the Author's Den to do so.

Thirdly, I'm moving this topic to the D-Paw to go by what I said just now.

Lastly, and this is not obligation, more like etiquette and common-courtesy: Whether you are on a PSP or a Cell Phone Interface, please try to do your best with sounding clear and concise with your messages. You made my eyes hurt with whatever you tried to say with your message. Take your time to write posts from now on, okay? Thank you in advance!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: first story... humor and lemon. inspired by pokeshipper247's sleepover. pkm digi cros - by DragonMasterX - 08-29-2010, 06:06 PM