Join our server on Discord

Mephisto Academy (private for MasterZero)
Mocu sighed in annoyance, finding the more people around her, the more nervous and fearful she became, afraid they would find out about her and hate her for it. She shook her head and tried not to listen to the noise that came out of their lips, returning to emptying out her suitcase. Still, she could hear the woman speak, and she heard about who she was and who the boy was. While part of her was curious about this, another part of her scolded her for eavesdropping. What does it matter? she thought.

"Excuse me, but should I leave for this?" she suddenly asked, interrupting their conversation. "It just seems like this is a private matter, between a family. I have no connections or ties to any of you, save for the young boy," she added, motioning to Raziel. If Lilian wanted, she would stand up and walk out the door and simply stand outside like a statue.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mephisto Academy (private for MasterZero) - by MasterZero - 08-27-2010, 01:28 AM