Join our server on Discord

Mephisto Academy (private for MasterZero)
Raziel gulped some as he and his father brought in the boxes they have been carrying were placed next to the bed. Then he looked back at Mocu who was staring at him, he realized she was kinda creepy when she did that almost as if she was looking to his soul. "Nice to meet you Mocu. I am Raziel De la Grace and this is my father Jacob," he said when the young girl spoke up. After a moment he opened his mouth again, "Um this is my mother Lilian, she is the headmistress I think."

"No I am not. I'm just the assistant headmistress for the school and I teach magic and help students learn to control their powers," Lilian explained. Then she shut the door as she walked over to his bed and sat down liked she owned the place. "I will be gone shortly after I unseal his power," she stated firmly. Then turned her son, "Now do realize sealed your demonic and vampiric powers in the hopes that you could be a normal child when I had to leave both of you over fifteen years ago," she said regretfully. "I also want you to know that your power is much greater than the seal I put on you so long ago. That would explain why weird things have been happening around you the past few years."

The young adolescent thought what his mother said. He knew that those with power either let the power control them or they controlled the power. So far his power been controlling him and he knew that he couldn't let That happen. The youngster also wondered how he could be part vampire when from fictional stories they almost always blew up in direct sunlight. He realized that he could be he would get boils easily if he stayed out to long in the sun. He sighed as he looked at his mother, "Okay how do we unseal my powers so I can control them and not them controlling me," he said.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mephisto Academy (private for MasterZero) - by Casey the furry one - 08-26-2010, 06:36 AM