Join our server on Discord

Mephisto Academy (private for MasterZero)
Lilian chuckles some as at her son's reaction, he looked scared and delighted at the fact for having a girl for a roommate. "Yes and no, do realize that in this school the strong rule the weak and the weak just get taken advantage of up.

Soon a feline bumped into the group and looked at Raziel and the two females. "Dam... I wouldn't mind to get to room with the assistant headmistress or the new girl," he grumbled. A moment later you see tentacles reach out around Jacob and entangle the feline as it got dragged off as the said feline hissed in frustration. The father and son turned around to see how dragged the feline away. It was a octopus like creature and it appeared to be male with several tentacles grinning as berated the feline for looking at other people.

Raziel gulped nervously as he looked at the female that was to be his room and figured that since she didn't seem that bad it would be better than some roommates he could have had. As he wondered what was going to happen to the poor feline. He shook his head trying to get the nasty image out of his had. "Um know what I don't care that my roommate could be a girl. At least she seems be a good person," he said in all honesty once again going by what she seemed to be.

The young kitsuneboy mother chuckles some at the site of the two older students it was common that rape took place around the school. "Do be glad there is a shower in your room because I doubt you would want to drop the soap in communal bathrooms," she said with a chuckle as she then pulled out her master key and opened the door for everyone. The rooms were already decorated for them just like they would as if they had already unpacked everything and got themselves situated. There were two TVs and game systems system for both of them, and laptop for their classes. "I hope you like the room and the gifts," she said with a toothy smile.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mephisto Academy (private for MasterZero) - by Casey the furry one - 08-25-2010, 09:22 AM