Join our server on Discord

Mephisto Academy (private for MasterZero)
Razeil and Jacob followed Lilian into the dorm room. There was a girl standing there and it happened to be the same one Raziel bumped into earlier that afternoon. He wondered why she was there since his room was 1026 as well. The two males where quite shocked that to find his son might be having a female roommate. Jacob was just not sure what was going on just like his son, "Um Lilian why does Raziel have a girl for a roommate?" he asked.

Lilian just chuckles some, "Oh don't worry there were one to many girls who got admitted to the school and one fewer guys. So I made it were Mocu got to room with Raziel. She is an unusual girl with a hard past I heard. Also I hoped she would take him under her wing and help him get use to his new school. If he wanted he could easily get some pussy by just bending her over when he gets strong enough to over power her. Or if he never learns to use his power properly then Mocu can get some cock when ever she wants easily," she explained.

Raziel's jaw just dropped out what his mother just said. "Okay... so basically I...I can do what I want with her?" he cocked his head to the side, trying to figure out what is going on. On the one hand he always wanted to have sex on the other he didn't feel right about having a female for a roommate.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mephisto Academy (private for MasterZero) - by Casey the furry one - 08-24-2010, 03:49 PM