Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight)
Jessica just chuckles, "Your part of a pack now so either be part of it or get a divorce," she stated plainly as if it was very simple thing to do. "Now do you want him to mark you instead. I mean that basically him saying he is the dominate one in the relationship. So in others words he would expect you to mostly follow his lead on things?"

Casey walked into the kitchen started fixing himself a bowl of cereal. Soon he had the bowl filled with milk. When he tasted the cereal it tasted like crap as fair as he could tell to dry to everything as he gagged on it making a almost coughing cringing face. One could see Jessica doubled over as he covered her muzzle to keep from laughing to loudly. "This taste horrible," the werewolf said as he went over to the sink and started to lap the water from the facet.

"Casey relax I will fix you something good, but go up stairs and get out of my kitchen while I cook now," she commanded chased the wolf out of her kitchen.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 08-23-2010, 02:07 PM