Join our server on Discord

Shoutmon--the main villian? Crackpot theory
Quote:If Shoutmon was reborn before Taiki saved him in the first episode, he would at first be a digiegg, so he could have a brother and still had been a bad Digimon in a past life.

I think I know what you're trying to say- but it's still something far fetched and unnecessarily complicated.

BlackVeedramon, you're saying that Shoutmon, in this hypothetical scenario of yours (which wasn't invalidated by CloneWarrior's speculation by the way; every show has digimon bursting into pixels, the fact that digitamas didn't immediately appear here doesn't automatically mean there's no Beggining Town or whatever the place where digitamas appear is), was once a digimon of malicious intent, was somehow defeated and turned into a digitama, and is now 'playing the hero' in order to throw everyone off until his enemies are destroyed to later have no threat against him?

If that is the supposition, it becomes a likely scenario but again unnecessarily complicated. If all he cared about was annihilating his enemies to seize control, he wouldn't have to put up the wishy-washy farce and then just go with Touma-wannabe who seems equally fixated on power.

That's just my opinion though O:
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shoutmon--the main villian? Crackpot theory - by DragonMasterX - 08-22-2010, 04:32 PM