Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
"Oh my, you poor dear," Vanilla said, taking Salem's hand in her own. "Please, come inside." The sexy bunny pulled Salem in, helping her walk and led her to her green couch, with a coffee table in front of her. "Rest here. Would you like anything to drink, Miss...?" she asked. "Oh, my name is Vanilla the Rabbit, by the way," she smiled. If Salem agreed to something to drink, she would nod her hand walk off to the kitchen to make some drinks for the two.

-----------------

"I am disappointed," King replied, before placing both of his hands on her ass, squeezing it. "What are you doing, dressed? A slut like you should be naked in our house," he smiled, slapping her big, sexy but. He then kissed her, feeling her lips against his and loving the feeling. The kiss alone was enough to have his dick grow and harden, and Rouge feel it rub against her own crotch. The kiss soon ended and he looked into her eyes, slapping her ass once more before pushing her back. "Strip for your Master. Shake your ass and tits and tease me as you get your body out of that skintight outfit," he ordered.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem) - by MasterZero - 08-21-2010, 06:50 PM