Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Aquorlitus)

Solia nodded. "Yes. That's the ancient language, the one we use to cast spells. This city was one of the first ever built upon this continent, way back when Restocasians claimed the land as their own. Some rumor that a hidden technology is being guarded somewhere deep beneath the city, but there is no proof to that claim at all. No physical evidence. No eyewitness accounts," she explained, looking at the sign, then looking around the city. "Hmm, these symbols are a bit off. An apprentice must have made this sign." She gazed at it for a few moments and then pointed east down a street that led to a fairly large building. "That should be it right there. It looks large enough, so I guess that'll be the one."

"Wait up!" Ardeal called out, skidding to a halt next to the couple. He took a moment to catch his breath, a bit of sweat starting to form on his brow. "I left Quarry to search the town. Marilyn's gonna join him after she makes the reservations at the inn. The library is supposed to be enormous, so the more people looking within, the better, right?"

(Path to the Coast)

Ariadne cringed a bit as the wolf patted her on the head. "W-well, I was doing g-good with my stuttering problem before a-all of this Aqueorlitus business," she explained. "G-guess it was p-pretty traumatic. B-but I'm sure if I keep m-my mind off of it, I'll be okay." She looked in her right hand to see the umbrella the puppetmaster had given her, smeared with blood of the man she brutalized. Not a man, she thought. A monster.

Meanwhile, Alexander ventured a bit ahead of everyone, scoping out the meadows. They were devoid of any trees at all, and the sight was rather bland, for there were no wildflowers to bring color and life into the area. He dearly hoped that the coast would end up being more scenic.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 08-18-2010, 02:53 AM