Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
Kiva smiled at Z's response and kissed her once more, before pulling her off of his cock. "How about we go and have some gun in public? I bet you two sluts would love having the people watch as I fuck you and piss all over you," he smiled. "Or how about a trip to the nearby shore? The two of you can wear some sexy bikinis," he grinned. "I'll be nice and let you two choose," he decided. "Pick. Beach or public humiliation."

"Or...Option three. I turn you two into boys and fuck your asses hard."

-------------------

"Whatever pleases me, hmmm? Well your pain and humiliation, and seeing the pain of those that once worshiped you, always pleases me," he smiled, his cock hardening at the thought of fucking the two in front of a group of knights. "But I can't seem to think of anything....Do either of you have any sort of ideas for something humiliating?" he asked, and May would look at Lucy, curious if he had anything to say.

--------------------

"Mmmm...There's a good slut," Mai moaned, gyrating her hips against Laura's mouth. "How would you like it if I were to piss all over you? I bet a whore like you would be turned on because of it," she giggled, pushing Laura back for a second to hear her response.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 08-17-2010, 03:08 AM