Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"Get down and start licking my pussy. Its your reward for being such a good bitch," Mai smiled, kissing Laura's lips, before grabbing her shoulders and pushing her down. "Get to work, pussy licker."

-------------

"That's because you're a slut, Z. Sluts like you love it in the ass," Kiva smiled, before moaning. He grabbed her by the hips and began to fuck her pussy and ass faster. "I'm about to fill you with my cum, bitch! Do you want that, slut? To get pregnant with my seed?"

----------------

Kiva pulled his tentacles back into his body and he walked over to his two sluts. "Behold! The Old King and Prince of this Kingdom!" he yelled, to which many men gave out cat calls and whistles to. "Say goodbye to the nice men, girls, we're leaving."

Once May and Lucy stood up, May walked over and kissed a few men goodbye, blowing kisses and flirting with a few others, before following her Master. For Lucy, one man motioned him over and slapped his ass. "I can't believe you're such a girly cunt, Prince Leo," he chuckled, before pulling Lucy into a passionate kiss, where Lucy would feel many men slapping and stroking his body.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 08-14-2010, 02:43 AM