Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight)
Bridget chuckles some and shakes her head she realize there would be more than just hunting. "No I don't think I should go with the two of you; but I will be going out hunting as well," she said with a grin she would be going out to watch them after she hunted.

Johnathon chuckles some and shakes his head and pulls the wayward feline close. "No I think you should come back to bed with us while Jessica fix's breakfast then later today we can go hunter and check the perimeter," he said as he rubs her sides and nuzzles her cheek. She just purred some in a way melting into his embrace as she nuzzled his cheek. Then the looked over at Katt and Casey, "Your both welcome to go out and hunt but do realize I listened in on your conversation from last night and will say this it is safer in a group so would you let Jessica fix breakfast us, while you both go back up stairs. Besides you need to let I can clearly tell you both in the same mood I am," he said purr.

Casey just blinks, he was still clearly aroused; it didn't matter with him he was hungry,"But I am hungry now either we go hunting or I fix a bowl of cereal," he said yet what he didn't know was that his body just went though a huge change and his tastes in food had drastically.

Jessica just chuckles and shakes her head, "Just relax I will fix something everyone will like," she said with a smile then walked over to Katt and pulled her away from her mate. Then leaned in close, "If you want to be the dominate one in the relationship remember dogs like to mark their territory, so do it before he does it to you," She said letting Katt know that she needed to pee on her mate to make sure she was the dominate one between the two of them.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 08-14-2010, 12:23 AM