Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"Yes, my Queen," Mai nodded. She took the beautiful collar and began putting it on Laura. "With this, Laura, you become my equal, and a personal slave to the Queen..."

-----------

Kiva moaned in pleasure and created two more, smaller tentacles. The tentacles slithered to the asses of the girls, and began to try and push themselves in. While a slut like Kat could probably take it, Z may have harder time, which is why he went slower with her.

-------------

"I love you, my slutty sister," May declared, screaming in pleasure as he shot his seed onto the ground and onto Lucy. "I'm so proud to have you as my sister..." he moaned, as some of the men shot their own piss and cum onto them. "And I love you, Master!" she added, winking at Kiva and blowing a kiss at him, before screaming in pleasure and pulling Lucy into another kiss.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 08-11-2010, 08:40 AM