Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Aqua Castle: Audience Chamber)

Alexander frowned. "It's going to be hard for you to actually help us in battle, Michiru," he said with a sigh. "Anyone who specializes in light magic like priests and clerics along with anyone who knows high-level magic like scholars or adult Restocasians will be able to banish you with ease. You don't belong on this world anymore; it won't take much effort to spirit you away to where you do belong." He shook his head. "Fortunately, we shouldn't encounter any such characters until the infiltration of the castle at Narastola."

"What about when we're taking over the castle and lying in wait for the queen?" Ariadne spoke up sadly, looking at Michiru with solemn eyes.

"The queen's scholars will banish her. If she manages to keep the scholars from seeing her, she'll be fine; magic is long range anyway. The queen will banish her instantly. That's why high summoners and necromancers don't stand a chance against her; their summons are instantly banished by the queen's magic as soon as they appear." The young boy sighed again and looked at Michiru. "As much as I hate to admit it, your story is a touching one. I want you to stay safe until you are able to reunite with this Faiz person, so I shall do my best to protect you and the others."

Ariadne was impressed by his dignity. "S-such a young man," she said cheerily. She watched as a slight blush appeared on Alexander's face. "L-look! I embarassed him!" she added and pointed causing Alexander to blush more.

"Cut it out, will you?" Alexander shot back, but not with much power in his voice.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 08-09-2010, 10:36 AM