Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"I-I'm sorry, my Queen. I love you. I do. You will always be my true mother, and my Mistress, but...I love Laura two. I love her as my maid and submissive lover...I'm sorry," Mai whimpered, tearing up even more now as she closed her eyes, not worthy enough to look at her perfect Queen.

------------

"I love you, my daughter," Kiva whispered, before pulling Z into a French kiss, his tongue playing with her own as his hand moved down to touch her clit, shooting a blast of pure pleasure into her cunt, like he did to Mindy earlier.

May glared at Katt and felt the the man she was blowing shoot his cum onto his face. "Well I never felt any pleasure from you. My Master is the only person I need," she said, before resuming her slutty actions.

Kiva smiled at his work. He and his lover had torn the royal family apart, making the king and queen hate each other, the once proud protector despise the prince and vice versa, and had turned the princess into a near lesbian slut.

"Looks like you broke, Z's heart, Lucy," Kiva whispered into his ear as the portal began to vanish. "Do you even care though? Or are you too focused on my cock to care about anything other than your Master?" he moaned, using one hand to slap Lucy's ass, as he cast a small spell, making his cock grow a little to give Lucy even more pleasure.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 08-07-2010, 05:59 AM