Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"I love my Queen forever! I love her more than almost everything in the entire world!" Mai declared, moaning as Laura licked her lower lips. "Laura..." she moaned, also in love with her slave. "I love you both, my Queen. I love you both so much! I'd rather die than stop making love to you! I'm sorry, I can't love you more," Mai admitted, tearing up a bit and trying to wrap her arms around Mindy and rubbing her face between her neck and shoulder. "I want to die with you two. Nothing else matters to me! Not my whore or a mother, brother, and father, and not this kingdom, not even my life! Just you two..."

---------------

"Good girl," Kiva moaned, petting Lucy's head. "Now get back on my cock. I'll fuck you this time, but you have to jerk yourself off with your hands," he ordered. If Lucy obeyed, he would turn the slut around so he was facing away from him and push him down on his hard shaft, holding Lucy's hips as he fucked him.

"Come here, my love," the other Kiva whispered, pulling Z into his arms. "Forget about that gay whore. You have me. You'll always have me. With me, you'll find love, peace, and happiness. Say you have Prince Leo, and declare your love for your King and father, me..."

He would also look at Kat, who was still playing with herself. "Tell me Kat, how do you feel about your old husband?" he smiled, motioning at May, who was covered in sperm and being gangbanged, with two cocks in her ass, a cock in each hand, one in his mouth, and others just jerking off around him.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 08-07-2010, 04:39 AM