Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
Z growled fiercly, "It's, disgusting, I can't watch this, I don't want to watch that stupid whore any longer!" she shouted, tears running down her cheeks a bit.

Lucy moaned as he knelt down, dragging his tongue over Kiva's cock before licking his cum off his master's stomache, moaning with pleasure as he felt the cock rubbing into his chest fur, matting it with cum.

"Mmm, such a good little slut," Mindy moaned, kissing Mai's neck as she thrusted up into her, "Tell me how much you love your queen," she purred.

Laura meanwhile slowly began awakening from the sounds of lust, looking up and watching the scene of the two, wanting desperately to join in, but knowing better than to move without one of her mistress's permission.

"Ooh, why the sad look?" Mindy smiled as she looked at Laura over Mai's shoulder, "Come on over, give your queen and your fellow slut a nice licking." she smiled.

Laura beamed with joy as she crawled over, pressing her nose against Mindy's balls before dragging her tongue along it, sliding up her exposed cock and Mai's pussy lips and clit as she moaned with pleasure.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by Shadowknight - 08-07-2010, 04:26 AM