Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight)
Johnathon chuckles softly, "I am a feline too and leader of my pride, girl. Now I know Bridget well enough to know she loves big cocks hell all three of my girls do. I mean he as four inches on me and I got twelve inches when transformed eight in human," he said with a chuckle not ashamed that he had a slightly smaller cock. "Now then if Bridget was wanting sex she knows where to get it," he explained glaring some at his mate.

"Won't you let me get a word in Johnathon," she growled. "Now this I may have went a bit too for with my flirtations. The only things I would want from the dog at the moment would be his muzzle. Besides if I really want a big ass cock I would find a fucking weredragon they at least twenty inches and four inches thick at least," she said with a chuckle.

Johnathan started to laugh with all the other two that were next to him. "If you really wanted to run off with a dragon then you would have done so already," he said chuckling deeply.

Bridget just blushed some, "well a your just feels great with those barbs and all," she admitted. Then turned to face Casey and Katt, "Sorry for causing you two a problem and making a scene. I hope we can still be friends with both you and Casey," She said since most of the reason what happened because of slight infatuation with the tigress.

The werewolf had his paw in tigress's bikini bottom rubbing her folds slowly. While the werelioness talked about wanting to just to fuck his mate's brains out it was something he hadn't thought about before it could be very nice to watch. He shook his head some no their honeymoon wasn't over he was thinking letting someone else join them. "It is okay but you really shouldn't have even asked though," he said as he then kissed his mate passionately as his stomach growled. suddenly broke the kiss, "Anyone else hungry?" he asked his mind already off of sex as he pulled away from Katt. He ready to find something to eat.

Jessica just laughed her ass off because she used to have a boyfriend who was a werewolf, "Mutts they only thing of food or sex," she said rolling her eyes some. "So who wants breakfast I am cooking," she offered smile even she was totally naked at the moment.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 08-06-2010, 02:48 PM