Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"Answer me, slut. How does it feel looking at them?" he asked, rubbing the head of his hard cock against Z's butthole.

"Go ahead, little slut. Make sure Z watches you though," Kiva smiled, pecking Lucy's lips, before pulling him off of his hard, cock. "She's such a good cocksucker, Z. Loves cock more than she he could ever love your pussy. That's for me, and me alone."

-------------

"AHH! Yes!" Mai screamed, rocking her hips back and forth to try and get the cock to go in and out of her. "You're cock...its perfect!" she moaned. She only had felt a cock on a few smaller occasions. With Laura and Mindy's animal friend. While the animal took her virginity, Laura gave her love, and in their hearts, Laura and Mai had a place for each other, not even Mindy could take. Still, this experience was amazingly pleasurable, matching Laura's in sheer perfection.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 08-06-2010, 11:44 AM