Join our server on Discord

Final Fantasy Unhinged (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
OOC: Sorry about that. I've been doing my best to make things interesting, but I'm not perfect. :P Ah well, the Ifrit part is almost over and then we'll get to go to some new area.

*lol* I thought for sure though that Shiva would enjoy being Ifrit's mistress after we beat him up.

IC:

"Hehe, I knew you couldn't resist so let's...ah dammit, not this again!" cried Ifrit once Crimson's ice ray kissed his furry cheek. The summon tried to hold back the frigid blast, but was having trouble. "Alright guys, we have him on the ropes. Let's show him what a motley group of misfits can do!"

"My, that was so inspiring..." uttered Kassandra towards Crimson with a healthy dose of sarcasm. She then turned toward Shiroi and nodded happily. "Sure. I have my fan ready. Go ahead and launch it, and I'll try to give it some extra power, hon." The shadow dragoness then rose her fan and started to create a strong gust to help boost the power of Shiroi's spells.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Fantasy Unhinged (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP) - by Crimson Fox - 08-06-2010, 11:24 AM