Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"Thanke youu," she said through her Mistress' cock. She then pulled back for a moment and covered the shaft in licks and kisses, licking the underside of the penis, before taking it into her mouth again for a bit. "Will you fuck me now, my Queen?" she asked, smiling, before retaking the cock in her mouth.

--------

Hunter made sure to moan loudly, making sure the sound of his ball sack smacking Lucy's butt with each thrust was heard. May also made sure every suck, dirty word, and slap was heard as she was gangbanged.

"Z, I am the crown. I am the King. You will obey me. You will watch Leo and Mar!" both Kivas ordered, as the one fucking Lucy began to lick and kiss the slut's neck. The potion from earlier should still have affect on the once proud knight, but if she was strong enough she may have been able to resist the order. "Keep talking, Lucy. I want Z completely heartbroken, so she'll only have me," he whispered into Lucy's ear, licking it as the slut rode his cock.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 08-06-2010, 10:52 AM